What is a good agency to help with visa and marriage in Romania for non-EU national?

Mat jacob's picture
By Mat jacob - Posted on
08 July 2016

Please provide me trusted agency dealing with visa, marriage etc in Romania (non-EU nationality).

Anonymous's picture

my i am romanian and my girl friend is from india. she is now india now we want to get married and i decided to go india and married with her and bring her with me in romania.now here i am little bit confused because i dont know exactly reqirements that we both have to fulfil.pleasehelp me if somebody knowa about it

Your rating: None
Meagan's picture
Last seen: 1 year 35 weeks ago
Joined: 07/07/2016

Living in:
Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town, South Africa

Hi there,

She would need to obtain a long-stay visa and after three years of living in Romania with you, she would then be able to apply for permanent residency. The Romanian visa system is quite complex, though, so I would advise that she consult a Romanian consulate or embassy in her area.

You can find some general information on the Expat Arrivals Visas for Romania page.

Your rating: None
Anonymous's picture

You can try this agency : Ilac Consulting. They are in Bucharest. They hepled a lot of ppl getting residence and romanian citizenship. You can find them on: www.cetatenie-imigrari.ro or on fb: cetatenie romana & consultanta imigrari

Your rating: None

Read more posts about Romania

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)