Can I buy my own small bar in Turkey and get a work visa to work in it?

John Mustafa's picture
By John Mustafa - Posted on
29 January 2015

I am planning to move to Turkey and buy a property there. Once I have a property I will apply for a residence permit. I am told that this should be fine. My question is, once I have my residence permit in Turkey, can I obtain a work visa and work in my own bar(I intend to buy a small bar)? I want to work in my own bar in Turkey, is this possible? Are there specific requirements? I am financially secure, I worked straight away after I finished school, so I have accumulated a lot of money. Furthermore, I have never had any problems with the law. I am a Christian from Egypt originally.

sinpamal's picture
Last seen: 4 years 23 weeks ago
Joined: 30/01/2015

for more details then, we just need to arrange you a work visa ok then
with that you can work with no problem and open what ever business you like ok,get to us for details ok contact us on Skype

Your rating: None

Read more posts about Turkey

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)